I'm doing good.
How the heck did this happen? I was a huge mess a little while ago. I was shy and insecure and so lonely. Anxiety is still a big part of my mind, but I've kicked it out enough that it doesn't rule my life. I think. I completed jr. high having had a 4.0 GPA and CPA for all three years-- and I am so proud of myself. I received awards for English, French, and Art. And I am so proud of the work that I put into all of my classes. I'm done with jr. high! Done with the dreaded middle school years. But the thing is, these years were the best of my life. Ain't that funny? I think it's pretty darn humorous. And miraculous. I survived! I came out better than when I went in. Much, much better. And it makes me so happy.
It's summahtime. School's out, scream and shout. I'm hoping for this summer to be a good one. So far, it's more stressful that summers past. I'm taking two online classes (Health and Fitness for Life) and reading Julius Caesar for English next year. I've been working really hard so that I won't stress as much, but it's kind of consuming my life a bit. Whew. I've also taken up biking with my mom, which is really fun and good for me. I need to exercise more.
It's so darn HOT! It's about 93 degrees right now. Not much cooler in my house. I used to go on walks every day, but I haven't been because of the heat. I sure wish it would rain.
Here's hoping that I'll stay good.
-hads
No comments:
Post a Comment