Hey there friend!
I'm Hadley, a 14-year-old girl with big ambitions but a knack for procrastinating profusely. I'm not very good at this whole "blogging" thing (I've had about 4 blogs prior to this one and none of them worked out quite how I would've liked), but I will try my best. I enjoy chilly autumnal evenings with a good book and some fuzzy socks.
I'm a big cat person, and I don't really care for dogs much.
I'm a Mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it.
Instagram is my secret addiction.
Oh, and stalking people on Twitter. Yes I have a Twitter, no I have never actually posted anything or followed anyone. I just stalk people from my school. Wooo.
I'm awkward no matter how you're talking to me. Whether it's in person, over text, email, or even online. I will find a way to make it awkward and I will be embarrassed forever.
This is maybe why I don't socialize.
I have some really amazing friends and I maaay talk about them a bit on here.
I listen to a variety of music. From Disney soundtracks, to folk/country, and even heavy metal on occasion.
I believe in individuality in any form. Be yourself.
I read too much.
These are just a few facts about myself.
Hey thanks for reading!!
- hads
No comments:
Post a Comment